Monday 28 April 2014

Chocolate cakes and visitors :)

Today once Lexi got home from nursery, we had some visitors :) my very very very good friend of many many years, Kristy and her little monkey, Oakleigh, who is 16 months! Lexi and Oakleigh love spending time together, which is a bonus for me and his mumma! 

Once Kristy finally got here, after pressing wrong buzzers, that were actually the right buzzers and waiting in the car thinking I was out, when I was in fact in, we had catch up time and play time! Kristy kindly made Tuna pasta for lunch, my favourites! Ofcorse Lexi doesn't eat it when I make it for her, but when Kristy makes it, she wants some! We then made cornflake cakes and shredded wheat cakes with the kids, which got pretty messy! 



Isn't he just the cutest!

Their favorite part was putting the chocolate in the cases, Well that was Lexis favorite part, Oakleighs was tipping them upside down onto the floor!


It was a great day, cannot wait to do it again, Finished off with Dance class, Lexi was very impressed that the song they are dancing to at the moment is a remix version of 'Let it go' from Frozen! I also purchased a door bouncer for Jake.. which he loves! Will try and put a video up soon! (If I can figure out how!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment