Wednesday 2 April 2014

Injections, Exhaustion and ABC's

Why is it when you know you have a busy day, you never sleep well the night before? One of life's crazy mysteries eh!? Running on no sleep today, I am not an 'I wear make up everyday girl' but this morning I looked so tired.. it HAD to be done! Although.. it didn't make too much of a difference! My dark circles are peeping through!

My boy, Baby Jake had his 8 week immunizations today, while my daughter Lexi was at nursery. Ohhhh, did he scream, an injection in each leg and he cried from both! After a little bit of Mummy hugs, kisses and comfort he calmed down and settled back to sleep! I remember Lexi having them done.. let me tell you, it does not get easier the more children you have! Poor little thing didn't know what was coming, he was happy as Larry before!

My daughter is at the age where she is learning numbers, shapes alphabet and all sorts. As you can imagine I was so proud when she learnt the alphabet, of course singing EMEMENOPE instead of LMNOP, but hey.. who didn't?! She learnt it a couple of weeks ago now and she is obviously so pleased, because it is ALL I hear, day in day out. At the top of her voice, over and over AND over again! I just hope that she learns a new song so that there is some variety, I find myself walking down the street singing the alphabet in my head because I hear it so much! She is so clever, Has her Dads brains... definitely not mine!

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful picture, dear)
    Great post!

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) you're my first comment as well :) I will be sure to check out your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete